Big 4½ renovated, sunny with 2 bedrooms. Apartment located on the 2nd floor of a sixplex. Particularly lively and animated district, near mature trees. Available now, close to Promenade Fleury, where restaurants and cafés are located next to specialty stores. An ideal location in the heart of Ahuntsic for a vibrant neighborhood life!
- Large 4 ½ renovated and sunny from morning to evening with 2 bedrooms.
- In the entrance has a large storage.
- The kitchen and dining room are completely renovated (2020) white quartz counters, white ceramic backsplash and new cabinets.
Very bright with its sumptuous double patio doors offering direct access to the balcony located at the back of the building.
- Living room with charming skylights and hardwood floors.
- Master bedroom with large windows, double closet and hardwood floors.
- The second bedroom, located in the front has impressive windows. Like the floors, the wood and glass door gives it all its charm.
- Renovated bathroom, large vanity with three mirror sections, bath, shower and linoleum floor.
- The washer-dryer area is well hidden behind a closet door and close to the bathroom.
An urban living environment with beautiful streets surrounded by mature trees. Close to everything.
Bordered by the Rivière des Prairies, its geographic position is enviable.
Among its many green spaces, the Parc de La Visitation is a delight for families. Swimming pools, arenas and sports centers are scattered throughout its neighborhoods. Few urban centers have an Olympic facility like the Complexe sportif Claude-Robillard.
Promenade Fleury, in the heart of Ahuntsic, is lined with cafés, restaurants, bakeries, bookstores.
The metro stationsCrémazie, Sauvé and Henri-Bourassase are located in the borough.
Sticked to the Parc-nature de l'Île-de-la-Visitation
Near the Central Market and the Jean-Talon Market
From several hospitals
Numerous schools (primary, secondary, CEGEP), public or private
Several parks, bike paths and walking trails.
Access to highways is fast
Ahuntsic is known for its outstanding quality of life, don't miss your chance!
***Possibility of inclusion: outdoor parking space, storage space in the basement as well as appliances (refrigerator, stove, washer, dryer) the price of inclusions, is to be discussed with the owners according to the request of the future tenant.
**The broker representing the potential tenant OR the potential tenant will have to provide (and
assume the costs, if any) of the following documents:
* Criminal record investigation
* Credit inquiry (less than 30 days old)
* References current and previous employer
* References current / last owner
* RLQ file investigation
**Residential only unless otherwise confirmed in writing between the parties, no subletting or short term rentals style:AIRBNB.
, Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Hospital , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Public transportation
|Living room||2nd level||8'6" X 8'1"||Wood|
|Kitchen||2nd level||10'4" X 20'1"||Linoleum||open concept|
|Master bedroom||2nd level||15'10" X 12'2"||Wood||Double wardrobe of 2'08''X12|
|Bedroom||2nd level||9'2" X 12'1"||Wood|
|Bathroom||2nd level||7'7" X 5'1"||Linoleum|
|Laundry room||2nd level||2'10" X 5'1"||Linoleum|
heating, hot water, electricity, cable, Internet
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is STEFANNY FODOR, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is STEFANNY FODOR, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.