Superb opportunity located in a sought after area, this condo unit has 2 good size bedrooms and the living space is open concept. Take advantage of the local services that you will find on boul. Monk a short walk away. TO SEE!
OUR 3 FAVOURITES:
* 2 BEDROOMS
BUILDING: 2155 Rue Jacques-Hertel 99
- Property maintained with care
- Functional kitchen
- Beautiful open area overlooking the dining room and the living room
- 2 large bedrooms
- Large windows
- 1 storage spaces in the unit
LOCATION -- NEAR MONK:
* Near Monk Boulevard for access to shops, cafes and restaurants.
* A few minutes from Atwater market and downtown.
* Many parks in the area.
* Near the Lachine Canal bike path
TRANSPORT - EASY WITH SEVERAL OPTIONS!
* Equal distance from Monk and Jolicoeur metro stations, approximately 15 minutes.
* Close to several bus lines
* Communauto and Car2Go services nearby.
* Easy access to various roads: aut. 15, 20, 720 and 10.
* A few pedal strokes from the BIKE PATHS of Verdun, the Lachine Canal and the riverside.
|Living room||1st level/Ground floor||24'3" X 12'9"||Parquetry|
|Kitchen||1st level/Ground floor||8'6" X 8'6"||Ceramic|
|Primary bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||15'10" X 10'10"||Parquetry|
|Bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||9'10" X 8'6"||Parquetry|
|Bathroom||1st level/Ground floor||8' X 8'7" irr.||Ceramic|
|Laundry room||1st level/Ground floor||5'2" X 3'||Ceramic|
Microwave with integrated hood, dishwasher, wall mounted A/C, hot water tank.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is JEAN-PHILIPPE LOISELLE, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is JEAN-PHILIPPE LOISELLE, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.