14:00 - 16:00
Opportunity not to be missed.Exceptional two floor condo in the heart of the Sud-Ouest in La Petite Bourgogne. The perfect combination of the tranquility of the Lachine Canal and the dynamism of downtown. Same owners since the construction, the condo is impeccable and has benefited from several renovations over the years. Upon entering, you will be charmed by the open concept living space. On the second floor, 3 bedrooms and a luxurious bathroom. A rare find on the market!
Closet : 3
A rarity on the market not to be missed. Well maintained and renovated property with quality materials.
1st floor :
- Separate entrance with intercom
- Large living room with designer wood fireplace for a warm atmosphere (the fireplace meets the new Montreal standards).
- Impeccable engineered maple and slate flooring
- Steel railing, maple handrails with ebony inserts
- Signature powder room with glass paste tiles
- Good size dining room with low backlit ceiling and built-in speakers
- Renovated kitchen with lots of storage, induction cooktop, quartz countertops, built-in convection oven and microwave, extra large pantry, high-end faucet
- Adjacent to the kitchen, charming private terrace with integrated lighting, plenty of sunlight, retractable awning
- Solid maple wood floor
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Luxurious bathroom with glass shower and freestanding tub, heated floor and heated towel rack, quartz countertop, 2 ceramic tile walls
- Abundant light with two skylights
- Small private terrace with pergola and integrated lighting, adjoining one of the bedrooms, greatly exposed to the sun
- the renowned Atwater Market
- one block from the Lachine Canal, its bike paths and the boat rental center (kayaks, pedal boats)
- numerous neighborhood parks - grocery stores, SAQ, pharmacies and many other convenience stores
- Notre-Dame Street with its many renowned restaurants including Vin Papillon, Burgundy Lyon's Pub, Liverpool, Chez Sophie, Bird's Nest, Grinder, all within a 10 minute walk - Corona Theatre
Everything you need is within walking distance, a strategic location for shopping or sipping a good cup of coffee while enjoying a peaceful yet lively neighborhood. As for the excitement of downtown, you'll find it nearby: the Bell Centre, cinemas, boutiques, restaurants on Ste-Catherine Street, etc.
- Lionel-Groulx and Georges-Vanier metro stations at equal distance, 7 minutes on foot
- road axes - buses
- Bixi self-service bicycle station just around the corner
- walking distance to downtown and the Old Port
*Indoor parking is offered by the vendors for a period of 2 years.
Closet : 3
Garage : 1 , License tag : 1
Highway , Daycare centre , Hospital , Metro , Park , Elementary school , Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM) , High school , Public transportation , University
|Living room||2nd level||20'5" X 16'6"||Engineered wood||wood fireplace|
|Kitchen||2nd level||11'7" X 8'9"||Ceramic||open space|
|Dining room||2nd level||13'4" X 9'4" irr.||Engineered wood||open space|
|Powder room||2nd level||4'3" X 4'8" irr.||Ceramic|
|Primary bedroom||3rd level||12'3" X 14'1"||Maple wood|
|Bedroom||3rd level||10'1" X 12'9" irr.||Maple wood|
|Bedroom||3rd level||10'9" X 11'7" irr.||Ceramic|
|Bathroom||3rd level||8'5" X 10' irr.||Ceramic||Heated floor|
Wall-mounted heat pump
Fixtures, curtains, blinds, light fixtures, washer-dryer, refrigerator, induction cooktop, oven, microwave, dishwasher, wall-mounted heat pump, kitchen storage shelf, closet storage in master bedroom, bookcase in office room, retractable sunshade, lights, flower boxes on balcony.
Light fixture in the office room (which will be replaced for the deed of sale)
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is AUDREY ANNE EMARD, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is AUDREY ANNE EMARD, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is FÉLIX PAGÉ, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is JUDY PETTERSON INC., real estate broker. Contact me for more information.