TRUE TURNKEY! LOCATION! Beautiful newly renovated 2 bedroom unit of superior quality located in the key sector of Verdun. You will be the first to move into this new space. Ideal for a couple, single person and small family.
Bathroom : 2nd level
The notary will be : Me François Loiselle
REAL TURNKEY! LOCATION!
Magnificent newly renovated 2-bedroom unit of superior quality located in the key sector of Verdun. You will be the first to move into this new space. Ideal for a couple, single person and small family.
1- 53 3rd Avenue has a walk score of 86 out of 100, this location is very walkable so most errands can be done on foot.
2- You will have easy access to many stores, bistros, restaurants, bars & services such as grocery stores, pharmacies, clinics, hospital, parks, Metro stations (De l'Église, Verdun), Aut. 15 and 10, schools, daycare centers, etc.
3- You can enjoy the waterfront and its attractions (bike path, skateboard park, urban beach, cross-country skiing in winter, etc.)
4- Ideal for a couple, single person and small family.
53 3rd ave, Verdun - 2nd level
- Completely renovated with a modern and refined look
- Extremely bright unit thanks to its triple patio door
- All windows have been changed to maximize light
- Beautiful contemporary kitchen with lots of storage space
- Double sink in kitchen, beautiful hood, quartz countertop, ceramic backsplash, beautiful light fixture, etc.
- Beautiful wood floors that blend in perfectly with the kitchen cabinets
- Open area with dining and/or living room space
- 2 bedrooms, one of which is very large and can accommodate an office space
- Bathroom with bathtub and separate glass shower
- Storage space in the shower
- Nice faucets
- New windows, balcony and doors
- Heat pump (wall mounted), air exchanger
- Wood and ceramic floors
- Electrical and plumbing updates
- Masonry, carpentry, roofing
- Kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms, water heater, finishing
In full development with its many new residential and commercial projects, Verdun is creating a dynamic neighborhood for families and professionals alike. The bustling Promenade Wellington attracts many people from the city and surrounding areas with its boutiques, nice cafés and casual bars. And with major renovations such as the redevelopment of the Verdun Auditorium and the construction of an indoor aquatic center by 2022, Verdun is getting more beautiful by the day. To live in Verdun is to be filled with a thousand and one opportunities in no time! This city is also a delight for culture lovers, with its historical monuments as well as the Maison de la culture de Verdun, Quai 5160, which offers a performance hall, a circus school as well as a place for visual arts exhibitions.
visual arts exhibitions.
Verdun, a neighborhood full of life!
#Verdunluv, a trendy destination
*NB: The share and co-ownership fees will be determined in the new agreement
Bathroom : 2nd level
, Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Cross-country skiing , Public transportation
|Hall||2nd level||22'7" X 3'5"||Wood|
|Living room||2nd level||15'4" X 13'5" irr.||Wood|
|Kitchen||2nd level||10'10" X 9'8"||Wood|
|Master bedroom||2nd level||11'10" X 9'6"||Wood|
|Walk-in closet||2nd level||7'2" X 3'||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd level||22'1" X 9'6" irr.||Wood|
|Bathroom||2nd level||10'9" X 9'6" irr.||Ceramic|
Wall mounted A/C, hot water tank.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is JEAN-PHILIPPE LOISELLE, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is JEAN-PHILIPPE LOISELLE, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.