Only the garage is for sale. According to the syndicate of co-ownership, only a co-owner of the Solano project, Phase 1 to 4, can buy the private part of the garage.
* Highly sought after location in Old Montreal (Pointe-à-Callière Museum, Montreal Ferris Wheel, Clock Tower, etc.)
* 10 min. walk to Champs-de-Mars metro station
* Walking trails, bike path (Bixi), public transportation, highway
* Close to many restaurants, cafés, boutiques, local markets, delicatessens
* Close to Downtown Montreal - Restaurants, stores and boutiques, museums, grocery stores, other downtown services
* garage located at 859 Commune East (Phase III) - (#D4).
* 3 times the amount of $50.56 on August 15, September 15 and October 15.
Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Golf , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Commuter train , Public transportation , University
|Garage||Basement 1||9'2" X 18'1"||Cadastre: 4 304 733 / #D4 SS1|
Mobility impaired accessible , Elevator(s) , camera , Sprinklers , Intercom , Electric garage door opener , Sauna
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is STEFANNY FODOR, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is STEFANNY FODOR, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.